Online sales T&Cs, they’re as easy as 1,2,3s.
Well, well, here’s a lovely surprise for you from us! A Lush haul at 50% off the original online and retail selling price of all festive gifts and products. But before you start adding to your basket, please take a look at our sale terms and conditions:
1. The sale will begin on the 1st January 2019 and will finish when we have run out of stock… so be sure to set your alarm.
2. The sale is on a ‘first come first served’ basis and subject to availability. As the stock is limited, it will not be remade once it has been sold through. We reserve our right to withdraw this offer at any time.
3. All stock will be sold in line with our bulk buying policy to ensure products are for personal use and not for resale.
4. We hope you are thrilled with your purchases, however, in the case of a fault, we are unfortunately unable to replace sale items due to limited stock. Instead, Customer Care will be able to offer a full refund on any faulty items or errors that occur from online or in-store purchases if returned within 14 days of purchase. For more information on refunds, please refer to our standard T&Cs. This does not affect your statutory rights”
5. Some of the products in the sale are outside the time frames of our usual Freshness Policy (this is not the same thing as their best before date). It’s possible that a few of the items you purchase won’t be as fresh as our full-priced items and we think it’s important you’re aware of that now before receiving them.
6. There will be no Saturday delivery options on any orders from 3pm on Friday 21st December and no next day and Sunday delivery options on any orders on the uk.lush.com website from 12pm on 22nd December onwards, until such time we can promise to get your order to you on time. Your New Year’s Day sale order will, therefore, be delivered via standard mail and is subject to the delivery restraints of that service during the New Year period. For this reason, orders may fall out of the delivery times quoted in our Delivery Information page.
7. The discount is applicable against the gross value of the product. This includes VAT where applicable. For orders outside of the EU, the discount is applied to the price you see, no VAT is added to your final purchase price.
Now the small print’s done, it’s time to get ordering. We hope you enjoy the sale!