The Great Lush Makeup Shake Up

There are some exciting things coming in our makeup range....

What’s happening?

We’re having a makeup shake up! To make room for a fabulous new makeup range, our original Emotional Brilliance range is being discontinued, except for your top five favourite products;

Independent Eyeliner

Eyes Right Mascara

Charisma Skin Tint

Feeling Younger Skin Tint

Emotional Brilliance Powder

These will still be available online and in all shops. The extended range, which is available in select stores and online, has also been refined. Keep an eye out for the “leaving soon” stickers on the website as once they are gone, they’re gone!

Why is it happening?

In the beginning, the plan was to radically change the way makeup was viewed so we created a range focused on the power of emotion, colour and feeling. We’re really proud of our Emotional Brilliance range and overjoyed to see that our core values and ethics have become just as important to you as they are to us. As sales of vegan and cruelty free makeup are on the rise in the wider makeup industry, it’s time we upped our game again!

We’ve been listening and hearing that you want more; your outcry for ethical and sustainable beauty products has inspired us to get back to the lab, get fabulous, and create an even bigger and better makeup range!

What’s Coming?

A brand new makeup range is on its way! We’re starting all over again, with new ideas and developing new formulas. We will never compromise on our values and we will never stop believing in making fresh products that are good value, good for you and good for the planet.

We’d love your help and to hear from you! Keep an eye on the Kitchen channels because we’ll be asking for feedback to help us make the new range the best it can be!

pugo_6704770

Okay, I take it back. I'm here to eat humble pie. In desperation I tried your new slap stick. It took a few tries/attempts to get it to apply with the same type of effect/coverage that I got with the colour supplement, and although not recreated exactly, I do also very much like the effect of the slap stick - it's actually a more matt effect than the colour supplement. If you re-released the colour supplement, would I go back to it? Most likely. But in a year's time who knows? Kudos for the range of colours too. I'm half black African, half white European. With my summer tan in this hot weather we've had recently, I am finding the 20N a good match (maybe even a little dark) so very impressed with the range available particularly for people of colour. I would love to see youtubers Nyma Tang and Patricia Bright try them out - perhaps you could do a collaboration with them?

Ginatrail_6717782

Please bring foundation back! It is the best, light coverage without added chemicals! And it is super moisturizing. I love Lush and have tried to switch completely - hair, bath and makeup but now I have to go back to the makeup counter.

ashleymcgraw2015_6716020

I love the light pink foundation it helped me so much!! I hope you all bring it back :)

pugo_6704770

Please please please bring back your colour supplements! It is the best tinted foundation/foundation. I've checked out your new range of foundations but they just aren't for me. Superdrug's B foundation isn't right either. I left Boots' intelligent colour foundation for you years ago. Please don't make me go back, I suspect that they low key test on animals, and it doesn't suit my skin so well Even if the colour supplements are only available to buy online to save space in stores, please bring them back. And soon. Please?

sarahfromamerica

Please bring back the color supplements :( I've been searching for a comparable product to the dark yellow color supplement since the discontinuation and feel so lost. Other ethical brands I've tried have either dried out my skin, broken me out, or don't offer the customizable coverage those little pots did. My skin has become so troublesome since the discontinuation, despite still using my other Lush products :( You had an amazing product that so many people loved and even depended on for so many years.

vnorton31_6686756

I am just learning about this. To say I am distraught is an understatement. I loved your colour supplement. I've been a customer since you opened in Denver, CO. I have been using the dark yellow supplement for over 4 years. I don't really understand what you are doing from a business perspective. You had the best product in the industry. It seems to me that you do not really pay attention to your customers and what they need. I apologize for being negative but this is almost the most ridiculous business decision that I've seen in a while for a big company.

Cielery

Jackie Oates was the best product, hands-down. Not greasy, not dark or yellow-toned, not sparkly or too heavy. Please bring something like it into the new line! Charisma is too dark for me. So I have to buy make up that’s nowhere near as nice as what I used to use. I get the idea behind the revamp but hate that I’ve lost my favourite product that I used to use on a daily basis.

JadePartington16

I would absolutely love to see foundations and concealers brought in! Once lush does a full makeup range I will 100% use everything lush. X

[email protected]_2

Any chance the color supplements will be back someday soon? I’ve been wearing it as my sole foundation type makeup for the past 7 years and now I feel so lost not being able to use it. There’s no other base makeup that looks and feels so natural and good on the skin. It’s such a good product!

Lush Customer Care

Staff

We don't have any news yet on when this will return, there are many processes the new range will need to go through before release. Keep your eyes on the website and social media pages for more news! - Amberlee