The Great Lush Makeup Shake Up

There are some exciting things coming in our makeup range....

What’s happening?

We’re having a makeup shake up! To make room for a fabulous new makeup range, our original Emotional Brilliance range is being discontinued, except for your top five favourite products;

Independent Eyeliner

Eyes Right Mascara

Charisma Skin Tint

Feeling Younger Skin Tint

Emotional Brilliance Powder

These will still be available online and in all shops. The extended range, which is available in select stores and online, has also been refined. Keep an eye out for the “leaving soon” stickers on the website as once they are gone, they’re gone!

Why is it happening?

In the beginning, the plan was to radically change the way makeup was viewed so we created a range focused on the power of emotion, colour and feeling. We’re really proud of our Emotional Brilliance range and overjoyed to see that our core values and ethics have become just as important to you as they are to us. As sales of vegan and cruelty free makeup are on the rise in the wider makeup industry, it’s time we upped our game again!

We’ve been listening and hearing that you want more; your outcry for ethical and sustainable beauty products has inspired us to get back to the lab, get fabulous, and create an even bigger and better makeup range!

What’s Coming?

A brand new makeup range is on its way! We’re starting all over again, with new ideas and developing new formulas. We will never compromise on our values and we will never stop believing in making fresh products that are good value, good for you and good for the planet.

We’d love your help and to hear from you! Keep an eye on the Kitchen channels because we’ll be asking for feedback to help us make the new range the best it can be!

Spitfirethecat

Very disappointed that you removed your gold eyeliner from the shop months and months ago, and STILL don’t have a replacement available. Why didn’t you carry on with the old range until the new makeup was available? When will you be replacing the old range?

Fancy Nancy

I am very disappointed with this company! First you take away the Luch kitchen which I loved! Then you take away the eyeshadow line with my favorite liquid eyeshadow and powder which are the only eye makeup I can use! Now I can't find a replacement for them and now I have to wait for who knows what will come next and when! I have been a customer of yours for years now and I am so disgusted I don't want to be a customer anymore! Get it together or you will be losing more of us!

Which stores are the make up products from the new range being stocked in?

Lush Customer Care

Staff

We have these in London Oxford Steet and Birmingham currently. :)
-Jess

josuke joestar

1.give me back my colour lip-pots 2.stop making great lip products and discontinuing them, it hurts 3.can’t wait to try the lipsticks 4.dont take those away either

yayis2308_6708942

Can you guys pleeeaseee, create some sort of metal palette or container, where we can keep all of our naked makeup products, 'cause I have your naked foundation and highlighter (both I love btw) and for both items I bought your metal tins and I keep them there, but I think it would be great if you created some sort of container that was subdivided in smaller spaces, so it's easier and more practical to access our favourite lush products.

jill.domin_6651363

Very disappointed to see that your wonderfully vibrant eye make up range seems to be discontinued :( . I bought my daughter some for her birthday in October - a beautiful turquoise eyeliner and a copper coloured eye shadow wedge, (plus mascara). I was hoping to have some for my birthday in February (think you had a purple eyeliner), but now all of it's gone!! When is your new range appearing? Hope it's just as colourful as the previous Lush eye makeup!

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Our makeup range is undergoing its very own makeover. Keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest new releases.

thed4rkestrose

Yes discontinue products used in the banner

Wendieb2_6821150

Could you make eyeshadow and blush in the same vein as the new lipstick replacements. So that they fit in old lipstick tubes. Maybe also replacements for the slim-line lipstick tubes? This would great for liquid free travel.