Late May bank holiday 2019 delivery information

If you plan on getting some treats over the bank holiday weekend, you'll want to read on and find out about postage deadlines.

Due to the limited postal service operating over bank holidays, our standard delivery estimates (which you can find here) do not apply, but fear not!  You can still satisfy your product cravings and receive orders in time for the Bank Holiday weekend.

To receive your products on Friday 24th May:

Select Next Day Delivery and order by 3pm on Thursday 23rd May

To receive your products on Saturday 25th May:

Select Saturday Delivery and order by 3pm on Friday 24th May

To receive your products on Sunday 26th May:

Select Sunday Delivery and order by 3pm on Saturday 25th May

To receive your products on Tuesday 28th May:

Select Next Day Delivery and order by 3pm on Friday 24th May

What if I order over the weekend?

Orders for the Next Day Delivery service placed after 3pm on Friday 24th May, and before 3pm on Tuesday 28th May, will be delivered on Wednesday 29th May.

All Next Day Delivery services will arrive between 8am and 8pm and require a signature.

For further queries, please give our Customer Care team a call on 01202 668545.

Ellieogden2003_6840881

I love freebies !!?

glorhyams_5098891

about 2 years ago

Orders from the kitchen may take longer as they put the finishing touches on after your order. I placed my order yesterday and paid for next day delivery. If you read the FAQ they state next day delivery is after the dispatch not the day you order. In some cases (like my order which is 4 items but 3 is from the kitchen) it will take longer to dispatch. I am likely to get my items dispatched on Tuesday (would be Monday but it's bank holiday) and I will get the order on Wednesday. Hope this helps.

tamilynn316

about 2 years ago

Thanks this really helps when changes in the delivery to get a better idea.

about 2 years ago

I'm not happy about this I ordered next day delivery for my daughters birthday on Sunday . Now your saying it will be here Tuesday 18th why can't it be delivered Saturday ? Also why did you offer next day delivery I may as well of had standard delivery. I ordered on Wednesday so expected it by Saturday at least ,

Amberlou98_5889426

about 2 years ago

I ordered on Friday for standard delivery still no dispatch order how long will this take thanks

MrsLushieC

about 2 years ago

It takes 3-5 working days to be dispatched. Sometimes longer if it's from the kitchen or in high demand

esbathory85

about 3 years ago

Hi, I'm having these issue as niya, but with royal mail. I know there's just been a bank holiday, but I'm wondering if it's just that, or is there another problem?

niyadouglas1983_5607231

about 3 years ago

hi ive received an email saying my order has been dispatched but when i click on track order dpd says my order is not found

MrsLushieC