Free UK standard delivery over £45 | Pay in 3 with Klarna. Learn more

Lush gift cards explained

Lucky enough to get a Lush gift card? Here’s how to use it...

It’s super-simple to buy and redeem your Lush gift card:

• Ask in store or buy a Gift Card online.
  • Load it with your lucky recipient’s chosen amount of cash, wrap it up and give it to them (if you can bear to part with it, that is).
  • They can then redeem their gift card at any one of our stores or online on any lovely Lush product that their heart desires (well, as long as their card has enough credit...).

The facts about Lush gift cards

Lush Gift Cards are the same size as a regular credit card, so you can just pop them in your purse or wallet when you go shopping without the worry of carrying those pesky paper vouchers.

Ask in store if you need to know your balance. To save on paper (and be kind to the environment) we don't provide the buyer with a receipt of the loaded amount.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till.

Top your Lush Gift Card up whenever you like - they're re-usable. If you're finished with one, return it to us and we'll melt it down and reuse the plastic as part of our recycling scheme!

You can also use your Lush Gift Card online. Simply select Lush Gift Card as your payment method at checkout.

about 1 week ago

Can I check the balance on my giftcard online prior to reaching checkout? Thank you.

Lush Customer Care

about 1 week ago

Staff

Hiya, we can check gift card balances for you! You can pop us a message on our livechat through the website or by dropping an email to [email protected] - Deb

I just ordered some stuff that came to £12 and entered my gift card pin online and I think there was £10 on the card so put my card for the other £2 and the gift card didn't work, but it didn't tell me until after, is there any way I can use the gift card instead and get a refund on my card? Thanks

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

Hi there, please email [email protected] and quote your order number and we can advise :) Ros

how long are gift cards valid for?

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

Hi there, please send us your 21 digit gift card number to [email protected] and we can advise :) ~ Ros

dor.bennett_7184182

I have a gift card but cant remember the balance. Can I check online ?

KathaB

Hi. My brother in law recently bought me a £25 gift voucher which I unfortunately seem to have misplaced. Is there any way for me to retrieve the details so I can still use it?

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi there! If you drop us an email at [email protected] we'd be happy to look into this for you and let you know what we need in order to try and find the corresponding gift card number. All the best ~ Viki.

snash04_7159352

Hi, I tried to use my gift card to pay online however it asked for the gift cards pin as a required field but it doesn’t appear to have one printed on the card