Free delivery over £45 | Pay in three with Klarna learn more

Lush gift cards explained

Lucky enough to get a Lush gift card? Here’s how to use it...

It’s super-simple to buy and redeem your Lush gift card:

• Ask in store and load your Gift Card with your lucky recipient’s chosen amount of cash. Simply wrap it up and give it to them. Alternatively, you can purchase an E-Gift Card here
  • They can then redeem their gift card at any one of our stores or online on any lovely Lush product that their heart desires

The facts about Lush gift cards

To check your balance, please ask in store or you can check online here.

To save on paper (and be kind to the environment) we don't provide the buyer with a receipt of the loaded amount.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till or check online here.

Top your Lush Gift Card up whenever you like - they're re-usable. If you're finished with one, return it to us and we'll melt it down and reuse the plastic as part of our recycling scheme! Unfortunately, it is not possible to top up an E-Gift Card.

You can also use your Lush Gift Card to shop online. Simply select Lush Gift Card as your payment method at checkout.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till or check online.

7450455

about 4 days ago

Hello, been trying for the past 3 weeks to get in touch (by email and phone) regarding my giftcard which is due to expire in 2 days now. Are you extending the expiry dates due to the pandemic/store closures? How can I do this, as I only shop in store.

Lush Customer Care

about 2 days ago

Staff

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch and for your patience while our inbox has been rather full!
If you have emailed [email protected] someone should be with you as soon as they are able.
Gift Cards should no longer expire after 2 years and can still be investigated once expired by Customer Care so please do get in touch with any enquiries.
-Jess, Lush Customer Care UK & Ireland

about 5 days ago

been trying to use my gift cards I got for xmas. whenever I go to pay it says NAME ... what name its a gift card

Lush Customer Care

about 4 days ago

Staff

Please send us an email to [email protected] and we can discuss this with you directly. Please be aware that we have lots of emails to get through at the moment and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Lisajd3_6584166

about 1 month ago

I'd like to know why I can not use my gift card. Apparently its expired!! Where does it say they'll expire and how long you have until that happens? When you've been shut for a vast part of this year its rubbish that you aren't honouring gift cards.

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

Hi there! Please get in touch with us at [email protected] with an image of the back of your gift card, and we can look into this for you.

Colinandshona_7338205

about 1 month ago

I inadvertently scratched the whole silver pane off when trying to uncover the pin on my card, how can I sort this?

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

It will still work, don't worry

about 1 month ago

I ordered and received 2 gift cards. £30 and £60. There is no way of telling which is which. They are being sent to 2 different people. What am I supposed to do?

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

Thanks for reaching out. Please email, [email protected] with a photo of the back of each card, we can check for you.