Free UK standard delivery with orders over £45 learn more | Pay Later in 3 with Klarna learn more

Lush gift cards explained

Lucky enough to get a Lush gift card? Here’s how to use it...

It’s super-simple to buy and redeem your Lush gift card:

• Ask in store and load your Gift Card with your lucky recipient’s chosen amount of cash. Simply wrap it up and give it to them. Alternatively, you can purchase an E-Gift Card here
  • They can then redeem their gift card at any one of our stores or online on any lovely Lush product that their heart desires

The facts about Lush gift cards

To check your balance, please ask in store or you can check online here.

To save on paper (and be kind to the environment) we don't provide the buyer with a receipt of the loaded amount.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till or check online here.

Top your Lush Gift Card up whenever you like - they're re-usable. If you're finished with one, return it to us and we'll melt it down and reuse the plastic as part of our recycling scheme! Unfortunately, it is not possible to top up an E-Gift Card.

You can also use your Lush Gift Card to shop online. Simply select Lush Gift Card as your payment method at checkout.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till or check online.

Alchemist

about 1 month ago

One gift card works fine the other won’t. I think part of the pin code came off when trying to scratch the silver off but I’ve tried the 4 numbers I can see (other card had 4 numbers) I’ve also tried numbers 0-9 in front and no joy. I’ve tried ringing the phone number at the top where it says “need help” but that’s not in service. I’ve now got a £50 gift card that can’t be used online

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having issues with your gift card! Call us on 01202 930051 with more details and we'll be happy to get this turned around for you. Alternatively, pop up on live chat or send us an email on [email protected] -Rhia

AuraBF

I've emailed [email protected] twice now about how to use my gift card online and so far no reply :( I can't see the option anywhere on how to apply it at checkout.

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi there, I am so sorry that we haven't had the chance to get back to you yet. We have been super busy and we will be in touch as soon as possible! You can input your Lush Gift card details when entering your payment details at the checkout by clicking on the 'Pay With Lush Gift Card,' option - Aoife

jjowit_7481341

Can I use two different gift cards for one transaction? If so, how?!

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi! Yes it is possible to use two gift cards, these would need to be entered consecutively during checkout. If you have any issues though, feel free to reach out to us via email, phone or live chat and we can help!

been trying to use my gift cards I got for xmas. whenever I go to pay it says NAME ... what name its a gift card

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Please send us an email to [email protected] and we can discuss this with you directly. Please be aware that we have lots of emails to get through at the moment and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Lisajd3_6584166

I'd like to know why I can not use my gift card. Apparently its expired!! Where does it say they'll expire and how long you have until that happens? When you've been shut for a vast part of this year its rubbish that you aren't honouring gift cards.

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi there! Please get in touch with us at [email protected] with an image of the back of your gift card, and we can look into this for you.