Lush gift cards explained

Lucky enough to get a Lush gift card? Here’s how to use it...

It’s super-simple to buy and redeem your Lush gift card:

• Ask in store or buy a Gift Card online.
  • Load it with your lucky recipient’s chosen amount of cash, wrap it up and give it to them (if you can bear to part with it, that is).
  • They can then redeem their gift card at any one of our stores or online on any lovely Lush product that their heart desires (well, as long as their card has enough credit...).

The facts about Lush gift cards

Lush Gift Cards are the same size as a regular credit card, so you can just pop them in your purse or wallet when you go shopping without the worry of carrying those pesky paper vouchers.

Ask in store if you need to know your balance. To save on paper (and be kind to the environment) we don't provide the buyer with a receipt of the loaded amount.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till.

Top your Lush Gift Card up whenever you like - they're re-usable. If you're finished with one, return it to us and we'll melt it down and reuse the plastic as part of our recycling scheme!

You can also use your Lush Gift Card online. Simply call our friendly Mail Order team on 01202 668545 to make your payment.

Sb72721414_6723458

about 1 month ago

I’ve been given a £40 gift card for lush but I need to spend the money else where, can I return the gift card for the money?

about 1 month ago

Hi - I was wondering if I could use my Lush Gift Card in Hong Kong ? I received it at a present and it was purchased in the UK. Please reply to me ASAP as I am flying tomorrow. (13.08.18)

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

UK gift cards can't be used in other countries I'm afraid.

Hello. I have to pay postage to send a gift card to someone. Will they have to pay postage again to receive products? This all seems very wasteful. Do you have any digital gift cards?

ange7can

I must say I am surprised by Lush, this method is not very green. How many plastic gift cards and paper envelopes are you putting into the garbage system when you could just have an online e-voucher!

hollyb146

As someone with anxiety that finds going into a Lush store and being approached by the staff a little overloading, (not their fault and cannot fault their approach to sales because it works for them) I prefer to shop online, but I'm sad that I can't use my gift cards that I got for Christmas without having to make a phone call (again, overloading for anxious people) I think I'll wait until this becomes a thing on the website but it means I won't be putting in the purchase I thought I'd be making today.

Maisiebess

I feel exactley the same, iv got £120 of gift cards that i dont use because its not easy enough to do. I used to be a lush fan but i find the way they jump on you in the shop very intimidating and its put me off in a massive way. The prices nowadays are a bit of a joke on lots of their products. Im going back to the body shop im afraid.

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you are reluctant to call us to pay with a gift card! I just thought I'd let you know how things work to hopefully ease your worries.
You can place the majority of your order on our website and will only need to select telephone payment when you get to the check out screen.
When you call us up you will just need to provide the order number the screen shows you and the gift card number.
We will then process this for you :)
If you are nervous, we would be happy to call you with the knowledge of how you feel. If this is the case, just pop us an email with your details and an order number if you have one and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Hope this helps!

Why do online gift card customers have to phone through their order? What a drag! How hard would it be to update your online retail system to give the option of being able to use a gift card on the site directly?

hibahcool003_6676271

has anything changed yet ?