Free UK standard delivery over £45 | Pay in 3 with Klarna. Learn more

Lush gift cards explained

Lucky enough to get a Lush gift card? Here’s how to use it...

It’s super-simple to buy and redeem your Lush gift card:

• Ask in store or buy a Gift Card online.
  • Load it with your lucky recipient’s chosen amount of cash, wrap it up and give it to them (if you can bear to part with it, that is).
  • They can then redeem their gift card at any one of our stores or online on any lovely Lush product that their heart desires (well, as long as their card has enough credit...).

The facts about Lush gift cards

Lush Gift Cards are the same size as a regular credit card, so you can just pop them in your purse or wallet when you go shopping without the worry of carrying those pesky paper vouchers.

Ask in store if you need to know your balance. To save on paper (and be kind to the environment) we don't provide the buyer with a receipt of the loaded amount.

You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till.

Top your Lush Gift Card up whenever you like - they're re-usable. If you're finished with one, return it to us and we'll melt it down and reuse the plastic as part of our recycling scheme!

You can also use your Lush Gift Card online. Simply select Lush Gift Card as your payment method at checkout.

dor.bennett_7184182

about 1 month ago

I have a gift card but cant remember the balance. Can I check online ?

KathaB

about 1 month ago

Hi. My brother in law recently bought me a £25 gift voucher which I unfortunately seem to have misplaced. Is there any way for me to retrieve the details so I can still use it?

Lush Customer Care

about 1 month ago

Staff

Hi there! If you drop us an email at [email protected] we'd be happy to look into this for you and let you know what we need in order to try and find the corresponding gift card number. All the best ~ Viki.

snash04_7159352

Hi, I tried to use my gift card to pay online however it asked for the gift cards pin as a required field but it doesn’t appear to have one printed on the card

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi there! Your PIN should be the digits in the area you can scratch off. If it's still not working for you please feel free to give us a call at +441202668545 and we would be able to put your order through for you.

maguireconniework_7152490

Hi! I have a Lush Gift Card, but it does not allow me to enter the whole code!

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your gift card. Please contact us via live chat or email ([email protected]) so we can help you get this sorted. ~ Tasha

jenniferduthie_6993334

Hi, Can vouchers be used for paying for spa treatments? Thanks,

Lush Customer Care

Staff

Hi, please get in touch via live chat or [email protected] :) ~ Sam

about 1 year ago

Are you planning to have electronic giftcards that can be emailed rather than plastic cards?