So we heard you like to party? To make sure you have the best experience with us as possible, please have a read of the Terms and Conditions below.
- We want to make sure you have a great time, so please book parties at least 1 month in advance, particularly if they're with a large group.
- It is up to the shop manager's discretion as to whether there is a minimum number of guests required to host a party. For more information, please feel free to contact the shop directly.
- Shops may have differing time slots available to book parties in; some may hold them during opening hours whilst others may need to hold parties when the shop is closed. Please double check with the shop directly for more information.
- Booking is easy. Simply secure in store with a £5 per person deposit that will be placed on a gift card. If you are not able to make it in store, please arrange an alternative payment method with us. You can pay more if you wish, though £5 is the minimum deposit taken. If you wish to pay more, just let your store know when booking.
- No one wants to be late to the party, but if you think you are going to be please let us know by calling the store. Parties are booked for specific slots, so it is not possible to make up any lost time.
- We hope you never have to cancel a booking with us, but where it’s necessary due to unforeseen circumstances we will always aim to reschedule. If this is not possible, the refund of the deposit is at the manager's discretion.
- Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions and Refunds policies before ordering party gifts for guests.
- All guests under 16 years old must be accompanied by at least two adults over the age of 18. The children must remain under these adults’ supervision at all times. The welfare and safety of all children remains the full responsibility of the parents/guardians attending and not of Lush staff. For young persons between 16 and 18 please provide the store manager with contact details for the responsible adult/s for use in case of emergency.
- A full disclosure of allergies and intolerances of all attendees must be provided by the person booking the party during the consultation or no later than 48 hours before the party.
- The parent/guardian of any attendee (under 18) who suffers from any allergies to our ingredients must attend with their child. Lush staff are unable to administer any kind of medication.
- All personal details provided are kept securely on file for future reference and will never be used for any purpose other than what it was provided for, unless we have a legal reason to do so. All booking details are held with a trusted third party for the specific purpose of processing that booking. Information will be held for three years, after which it will be securely deleted. Should you wish to withdraw your consent or exercise any of your other legal rights you can do so at any time by contacting [email protected]
- Once you have paid your deposit, the amount will go onto a gift card. We will keep a note of your gift card number, but please remember to bring it and your receipt along with you on the day.
If you have any other questions or queries, please feel free to ask in store or get in touch with Customer Care on 01202 930 051 or [email protected].
We can’t wait to party with you!