What happens when writer, artist and activist, Penny Rimbaud meets author, musician and Louder Than War founder John Robb? We (think) we found out when we invited Penny and John to have a conversation for Gorilla Arthouse.
Here's Penny Rimbaud, answering our seven questions, and of course - elusive as ever - he gives nothing away!
1. What three things do you do every day?
I wait, count to three and then wait again.
2. What do you do when you’re stuck for inspiration?
Isn’t life inspiration enough?
3. What’s your ultimate guilty pleasure?
I don’t do guilt and I don’t feel guilty about it.
4. Is there a book that’s changed your life?
5. What does being ‘at home’ feel like, or remind you of?
Being at home both feels like and reminds me of being at home.
6. It’s Saturday morning. What can we find you doing?
More than anything else, it depends upon who you are and what you might be looking for.
7. If someone was to make a movie about your life, what would it be called?
An ill-advised speculative investment.
8. What’s your favourite meal to cook?
Rice and beans.
9. What’s your mantra?
Be kind and, if that fails, be kinder still.
10. Tell us a secret.
I don’t hold secrets.
11. If there anyone you aspire to be like?
My true self (whatever that is).