A brilliant bath and shower bonanza in a box, packed full to the brim with festive treats. If you know someone who loves to be showered with only the very best, the seasonal sensations housed in this big box will truly amaze them this Christmas.
They’ll love this if they like:
- Big, grand gestures.
- Indulgent gifts for a head-to-toe pamper.
- Colour, shimmer, sparkle and shine.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- A box is for life, not just for Christmas! Made from recycled materials, why not reuse and repurpose this spectacular gift box for future Lush hauls?
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Eco Pops are made from cornstarch and can be popped in your compost to biodegrade.
- A bright and beautiful box your loved ones will love long after the big day.
How to use:
- Check out this handy article on how to use your bath bombs, bubble bars and bath oils.
- Body conditioner: Scoop out a handful and massage over skin in the shower before rinsing off to feel softened and smooth.
- Shower scrub: Take a generous handful and smooth over skin, buffing and polishing as you go.
- Shower Gel: Shimmy into the shower and smooth all over for softening suds.
- Shower Bomb: Hold your shower bomb under the running water and scoop up the foam as it expands. Use it to cleanse all over, going back for more until the bomb is all gone.
- Soap: Lather all over and wash away for that sweetly clean feeling.
- Body Scrub: Scrub all over your body, rinsing away to reveal superbly soft skin.
- Lip scrub: Scoop a little onto your finger and scrub your lips to buff and soften before licking away the excess.
- Body lotion: Scoop out a hanful and massage all over for soft, moisturised skin.
- Shimmer bar: Smooth onto clean, dry skin and massage in to add dazzling sparkle to your skin.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin after each use.
About 2 years ago
It was amazing literally WOW I’m so happy best gift I ever got
11 / 11 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
Buy this every year for my girlfriend, cant recall how many items were in the equivalent 2016 one but certainly have noticed the 47% price rise! was £170 last year now £250! Products obviously speak for themselves but certainly am thinking twice about it this year now.
About 1 year ago
What an amazing gift set!! Some absolutely beautiful items in there and is such a cute present!
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
I see a lot of people asking is it worth it? 100% the box alone brought as a normal storage box is expensive anywhere else for the size. Lush package things with more care than anywhere I buy from with minimum plastic which I didn’t think was a big deal until I saw these amazing two surfers of the 4ocean movement, it made me feel I wasn’t doing enough! It affects us. The products smell like the real deal and are so strong I am done with shop brought, it just does not smell that good! Ideal Christmas present for me and my partner to share and getting it this morning we both felt like kids againRead More
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated