Wow indeed! 32 Christmas products to see you through the festive period and into a beautifully scented New Year.
The Lush Wow Christmas gift is an epic festive bonanza. Something for every part of you or gift to the person at the top of your nice list.
How to use:
With so many products you'll be buffing, cleansing, lathering and moisturising from head to toe right through to the New Year. Bathe goodbye to 2020!
What's this ethical gift made of?
- Reusable box - Made from 100% recycled board.
- Printed Ribbon - Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Eco pops. Your gift will be packed with these biodegradable product protectors.
How to store:
- Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat. Your reusable naked products can be placed to dry on a soap dish or a Lush tin.
2 / 2 people found this helpful
About 2 weeks ago
Right, there’s nothing wrong with the products themselves just to get that out there.
However you can buy them all individually for less.... and tbh if there’s something in there you know you dont like well you can buy it all for even less
Sorry lush but dont rip your customers off thats so unethical to say your an ‘ethical’ company shocks me
About 2 months ago
For the prices and the content it’s worth every penny . Am a connector of the wow boxes they can be reuse like meany lush gift boxes and tins . A wonderful gift for anyone at Christmas time
2 days ago
About 2 days ago
Not received yet but I am a lush in store regular and whenever you buy the 'pre made boxsets' you always pay a premium. About 15% on top on average, so am looking forward to giving this gift and paying the extra is not a problem - during the year though I always buy individuals bombs!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated