This season, may all your showers be merry and bright! Awaiting inside this tinsel-tastic concoction is an uplifting and fruity blend of essential oils is sure to bring joy to your world this winter season.
You’ll love this if you like:
- The sweet and juicy burst of fragrance from lemon and orange oils.
- Starting your day with Happy Hippy or The Olive Branch shower gels.
- Washing away the winter blues.
- Neroli oil blends with walnut leaf and dandelion root infusion to lift the spirits for the happiest shower of all.
- The citrusy kick of lemon and sweet wild orange oils helps you feel refreshed.
- Twinkle and shine with an iridescent plastic-free sparkle that brings so much Christmas cheer, it’ll put your fairy lights to shame.
How to use: Step into the shower and feel as happy as can be by washing this glittering shower gel across your skin.
- Water (Aqua)
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Walnut Leaf and Dandelion Root Infusion
- Sicilian Lemon Oil
- Sweet Wild Orange Oil
- Neroli Oil
- Fine Sea Salt
- Carrageenan Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Titanium Dioxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Tin Oxide
- Colour 42090:2
2 / 3 people found this helpful
About 2 months ago
This is by far my favourite shower gel! The smell reminds me of the angel delight soap lush used to do years ago which would be nice if they brought that back too! I can’t wait to purchase the biggest bottle ever of this I love it!
About 1 month ago
This smells like Baja Blast Mountain Dew! one of the prettiest SG ever -- love the iridescent glitter throughout and the uplifting scent!
6 days ago
About 6 days ago
Looks great, fab colour and glittery, however the smell is awful. Similar to the other reviews. Sure it was fine in store and now at home it smells a bit like ammonia, so it's getting binned :( Love all my other Lush products but this one sadly doesnt have the same quality.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated