Polish your pout to perfection with this fruity beauty. This playfully pink confection uses davana, lime and cocoa absolute for a deliciously sour, fruit-filled hit of tangy cherry flavour.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sour, cherry flavoured sweets.
- Cherryish body scrub or The Comforter bubble bar.
- Feeling fresh and fruity.
- Cherry kernel oil is light-weight and ideal for moisturising and softening. It protects your lips without feeling sticky.
- With a sweet scent similar to cherry, almond essential oil adds a wonderful depth of flavour.
- Organic jojoba oil and Fair Trade shea butter moisturise your lips, leaving them soft and supple.
- Caster sugar buffs and polishes, leaving your lips soft and smooth. Plus, it’s a delicious addition to this delectable scrub.
How to use: Take a small amount on the tip of your finger and gently work over your lips to smooth and polish. Follow up with a lip balm such as Rose Lollipop.
About 5 months ago
I’ve got pretty much all of the love scrubs because I’m a bit of a lush addict and this is by far my favourite!! The scent is heavenly and it tastes exactly like cherry flavoured sweets!! I strongly recommend if you have a sweet tooth :)
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 4 months ago
These are my favourite flavours of lip scrub the ting with these items are that the packet colours and tag falls off
Please tell me these are a permanent item
About 1 week ago
This lip scrub is a gorgeous scent, taste and so reviving for the lips! It’s my favourite scent of lush. Just apply the scrub, massage in and personally I rinse it off. Then I apply a lip balm and my lips and the softest ever! Highly recommended
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
I love cherries and citrus so I thought this would be the perfect lip scrub for me. I really wanted to love this, but I can’t get passed the taste, it taste so artificial, like one of those horrid sour sweets you used to get as a kids. The scrub itself is good, hence the two stars but I hate getting it anywhere near my mouth in case I taste it...really not a good thing in a lip scrub!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated