Guac this way to ultimate softness with a little help from fresh avocado. Take a long soak and let your skin drink up the moisturising goodness of your favourite mashable green fruit. Skin rehydrated and mind focused - you're ready for anything.
You'll love this if you like:
- The zesty, brightening scents of lemongrass.
- You’ve Been Mangoed bath oil, Not Sleepy shower bomb or Love perfume.
- A bath that soothes sore muscles, rehydrates your skin and refocuses your mind.
- Moisturising organic extra virgin olive oil softens your skin and is rich in vitamin E which helps to balance and even skin tone.
- Skin is left conditioned and moisturised thanks to fresh avocado, packed with vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Bergamot oil lifts your mood, leaving you with a sense of wellbeing.
- Lemongrass oil not only has a cheerfully refreshing scent, it also possesses powerful antiseptic and toning properties.
How to use: Run a warm bath, jump in, then pop in your bath bomb for fast fizzes that refresh and soften.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to avo good long soak.
About 3 years ago
Wow don't be fooled by this ones basic look , it does womders , it made my hair feel amazing and my skin so soft , my bath was green with some shiny glitter and there were tiny bits of avocado , it was a real wonder to my skin , I'd recommend to anyone the smell is beautiful , my new go-to :)
3 / 3 people found this helpful
About 3 years ago
I love this bath bomb! Used it for the first time last night and I'm impressed. It has a really strong citrus smell which I found quite calming. It turned the water a wonderful green (granny apple green I'd say) and there were lots of small bits of avocado inside. It left my skin feeling lovely and soft and I can still smell it on my skin this morning.
About 2 months ago
This simple green ball fills my senses with nothing but delight! I absolutely adore the strength and mix of scents.
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
My friend of mine gave me the Avobath as a table gift at a dinner party she had. As I suffer from mild eczema, I have to be careful what I use in my bath so I tend to stay away from bath bombs as they tend to irritate my skin but it smelt so nice, I thought I would crumble half in my bath and test the water so to speak... Well, it didn't irritate my skin and I didn't break out in hives, it left my skin feeling soft and supple and smelling delicious.Read More
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated