Guac this way to ultimate softness with a little help from fresh avocado. Take a long soak and let your skin drink up the moisturising goodness of your favourite mashable green fruit. Skin rehydrated and mind focused - you're ready for anything.
You'll love this if you like:
- The zesty, brightening scents of lemongrass.
- You’ve Been Mangoed bath oil, Not Sleepy shower bomb or Love perfume.
- A bath that soothes sore muscles, rehydrates your skin and refocuses your mind.
- Moisturising organic extra virgin olive oil softens your skin and is rich in vitamin E which helps to balance and even skin tone.
- Skin is left conditioned and moisturised thanks to fresh avocado, packed with vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Bergamot oil lifts your mood, leaving you with a sense of wellbeing.
- Lemongrass oil not only has a cheerfully refreshing scent, it also possesses powerful antiseptic and toning properties.
How to use: Run a warm bath, jump in, then pop in your bath bomb for fast fizzes that refresh and soften.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to avo good long soak.
Did you know? Over 25 years ago we invented the bath bomb. Our fizzing bicarb beauties provide an immersive aromatherapeutic bathtime like no other. All this and no packaging too...
About 3 years ago
Wow don't be fooled by this ones basic look , it does womders , it made my hair feel amazing and my skin so soft , my bath was green with some shiny glitter and there were tiny bits of avocado , it was a real wonder to my skin , I'd recommend to anyone the smell is beautiful , my new go-to :)
3 / 3 people found this helpful
About 8 months ago
My friend of mine gave me the Avobath as a table gift at a dinner party she had. As I suffer from mild eczema, I have to be careful what I use in my bath so I tend to stay away from bath bombs as they tend to irritate my skin but it smelt so nice, I thought I would crumble half in my bath and test the water so to speak... Well, it didn't irritate my skin and I didn't break out in hives, it left my skin feeling soft and supple and smelling delicious.Read More
Hilde Skaar Moi
About 4 weeks ago
Avobath is that simple classic bath bomb that is easy to overlook. However, it is also an awesome little ball of luxury. The lemongrass scent is so strong that it is almost like a punch in the face when you unpack it. I store all of my bath products in a decorative bowl on my dresser and my entire room is filled with the scent of Avobath. The scent is so invigorating and the bath bomb itself does wonders for my skin. I clearly recall using one of these last year in a cool bath maybe a week after I got badly sunburned and it was quite soothing on my sore skin.Read More
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
I liked the smell of the Avobath. I was disappointed that this bath bomb had bits and glitter in. I won’t buy this again.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated