Naked Cleansing Balm
Treat yourself to a sublimely relaxing cleanse before bed with this dreamy naked cleansing balm, packed full of of natural butters and oils to calm the skin down and soothe the mind.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and Fair Trade shea butter provide kingsized proportions of hydration and moisture.
- When soaked in water, oats create a softening milk. They have been used for thousands of years as a way to soothe and treat the skin topically.
- Lavender oil is used for its balancing and soothing properties, making it ideal for irritated skin. It also calms your mind, aiding restful sleep.
- Moisturising almond oil is packed full of Vitamin E, giving skin a gorgeous glow.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion and helps to stop excess plastic going into landfill.
How to use: Soothed skin is just a gentle glide away; simply apply straight to your skin, massage in and wipe away with a damp reusable cotton round or face cloth. Pair with other gentle products such as Angels on Bare Skin fresh cleanser and Argan naked facial oil for a richly moisturising night routine.
How to store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften at around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a Lush tin in a cool place so it can be used again and again.
About 1 week ago
I absolutely love this cleanser recently I’ve been trying to use natural products in my skincare routine and other than fragrance this is all natural. When I first opened the box I wasn’t sure about the scent but once I used it I absolutely love it it’s a very sweet lavender smell which is really nice and relaxing scent. I...
6 / 6 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
I have Dry Sensitive Skin, it is very sensitive to both weather and chemicals. I have been using this product as my evening cleanser for the past few days after purchasing this. Onto the review.
- Does not cause any negative reaction in my skin at all. I have very little redness after using and there is no stinging or swelling.
- Great cleanser without drying out my skin. After use my skin doesn't feel dry or tight, I feel I don't have to exfoliate either.
- Doesn't increase oiliness. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling like it is in complete balance.
About 3 months ago
I am completely blown away by this product. I asked for it for Christmas mainly because I thought the smell would help me to wind down at the end of the day. I hadn't really thought it would be useful for anything other than that. I tried the product for the first time on my makeup-free skin (excluding eyes) and thought that it left my skin feeling really moisturized and just generally great. The next time I used it I thought I would attempt using it on my eyes which was a huge deal for me as my eyes are super sensitive.Read More
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
I absolutely love this cleanser recently I’ve been trying to use natural products in my skincare routine and other than fragrance this is all natural. When I first opened the box I wasn’t sure about the scent but once I used it I absolutely love it it’s a very sweet lavender smell which is really nice and relaxing scent. I personally use this as my second cleanse at night and I use the tea to tottaler as my cleanser in the morning. I have very dry eczema prone skin and this leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturised after I use this which is great!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated