Keep it simple and effective with Eyes Right, our gentle, jet black, vegan mascara that is perfect for every dear wear.
How to use:
Simply sweep onto the lashes for natural, lightweight definition. For added volume, apply a few coats of this gentle, buildable formula until you achieve your desired look.
What's inside counts:
This kind, conditioning mascara is infused with Wheatgrass infusion to soften and strengthen the lash hair while providing just the right amount of everyday definition
About 1 year ago
For me, this mascara is really good. It dries just fine. It give you a really natural look, it is not clumpy and the natural ingredients are a bonus! I have sensitive eyes and I think this mascara does not irritate them. This will definitely be my go to mascara. This may not work with everyone, but it works for...
2 / 2 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
I purchased this mascara because I loved all the natural ingredients and thought it would be great for the health of my lashes. However, the applicator makes my lashes stick together and I have to go over the product with a separate wand after to separate the lashes.
About 3 months ago
I would recommend using Eyes Right mascara because:
• It lasts MUCH longer than other brands I have used. I bought a second one three months ago thinking that the first one was going to run out based on other mascaras used in the past but it is still going strong!
• It does NOT thicken up over time, which would make it difficult to apply and even unusable sometimes, as I have found with other brands.
• I used to get watery eyes with other mascaras and I haven’t had that problem at all since using Eyes Right.
• It is really easy to remove.
• It does not leave me with panda eyes.
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
Am not allergic to mascaras normally not even lash tints I put this one on I done a spin class perfect stayed in place however after a while my eye lids were burning sore and swollen so am definitely allergic to something in this
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated