Quench thirsty skin with this hydrating moisturiser packed with oils, butters and a light rose and neroli fragrance. Forming a light barrier against the elements, this is ideal for all skin types as it is especially good for soothing your skin and helping it feel more supple.
- Fair Trade organic sesame oil deeply hydrates and protects skin. It’s rich in vitamin E, renowned for its smoothing, firming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fresh avocado is packed full of vitamins A, B, C and E, proteins, lecithin and potassium which help to condition and deeply moisturise.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel softens, calms and helps to protect your skin. It is excellent at soothing sunburn and reducing redness.
- Moisturising almond oil is packed full of vitamin E, giving skin a gorgeous glow.
About 3 years ago
Best facial moisturiser I've come across. I have dry skin with eczema and have found this incredibly helpful in keeping my skin balanced and moisturised without irritating the sensitivity. Only need a little at a time to cover the face and smells divine.
- Water (Aqua)
- Fair Trade Organic Sesame Oil
- Fresh Rose Petal Infusion
- Fresh Avocado
- Almond Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Stearic Acid
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Neroli Oil
- Rose Absolute
7 / 7 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
I'm someone who has very dry skin on my face. I can literally put a thick body butter on my face and within five minutes, my face is totally dry to the touch. It's difficult because adding primers and lightweight foundations don't look like they should because my skin crumbles and flakes off. I bought Skin Drink about two weeks ago because I'd had enough and got frustrated. I've see such a difference. I can put a tiny bit of this on my face I still feel it hours afterwards, which is something I haven't had in aaages. A little goes a looong way.Read More
About 4 months ago
If you don't like heavy moisturisers go for this. It spreads nice and thin.
2 days ago
About 2 days ago
I use this moisturiser during the day with an oil over night. I love how easily it soaks into my face and for the first few hours it is really lovely. However, by around lunch time my skin looks dry and flaky- which it wasn’t before I started using it. Weird thing is it doesn’t feel it, only looks it which is a bit of a problem.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated