Naked Facial Oil
Your quest for great skin ends here as this naked facial oil richly moisturises and rejuvenates. For skin as soft as fleece, revel in this facial oil brimming with balancing rose absolute and rose oil sourced from Senir, Turkey.
- Get used to glorious skin with soothing, conditioning and hydrating argan oil.
- Sail away on softening, conditioning tides of Fair Trade organic cocoa and shea butter.
- Prickly pear oil, extremely high in vitamin E, helps to even skin tone while soothing and moisturising skin.
- Organic rose hip oil is an important source of vitamins A and B as well as beneficial fatty acids and antioxidant flavonoids.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion and saves excess plastic from going into landfill.
How to use: Glide over your skin and gently rub in, or warm between your fingers and apply. Use after other richly moisturising products such as Like a Virgin naked cold cream cleanser and Oatifix fresh face mask for super soft, soothed skin.
How to store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften at around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a pot or Lush tin in a cool, dry place to use again and again.
About 1 year ago
So I got this for Christmas, and I'm in love. The scent is lovely and lingers in a subtle way, I have problems with cracked lips too in the corners and this oil seemed to clear it up straight away. My favourite product.
3 / 3 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
I love the smell of Rose Argan, but in this little bar it’s a bit much. I love the texture and feel of this facial oil, but the smell is so strong it feels like I’m running solid perfume all over my face and neck. A little less perfume in this productvand it would be perfect.
About 3 months ago
My skin struggles with oily products, I’ve always been prone to the odd breakout here and there but more recently they’ve been making a reappearance. I’ve been using this after cleansing my face and I can’t tell you how much my skin has improved. Yes it does seem quite oily after using, BUT my skin has majorly improved and looks lovely and hydrated in the morning. Usually oily products don’t agree with my skin, but this does, it’s definitely worth a try
2 months ago
About 2 months ago
I have really dry skin made especially worse in the winter with extreme temperatures indoors and outdoors.
I bought this thinking that it would nourish my skin and it does. It glides on easily and absorbs really quickly leaving my skin so smooth and soft.
I’m not sure i would recommend this to anyone who suffers with spots and I won’t be using it every day as it is quite rich but it’s certainly a good product for the dryer spectrum.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated