Naked Facial Oil
Sublimely soft skin starts with with face oil of creamy fresh banana and hydrating mango butter, plus a little bit of tapioca flour for a silky-smooth feel. If your skin’s feeling thirsty, sweep this beautifully buttery bar over your skin and go bananas over how soft your skin feels.
- This facial oil has a bunch of beautiful benefits thanks to moisturising murumuru, protective illipe, conditioning cupuaçu and softening mango butters.
- Vitamin-rich fresh banana conditions and moisturises while banana peel tincture, made in house from waste banana peels, tones and clears your skin.
- Organic jojoba oil helps balance to skin’s sebum production, as it is easily absorbed, providing light hydration.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion.
How to use: Sweep over your skin and gently rub in, or warm between your fingers before massaging over your face. Use after other skin-conditioning products such as Ultrabland facial cleanser or Let the Good Times Roll fresh cleanser for skin that glows from within.
How to store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften at around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a pot or Lush tin in a cool, dry area to use again and again.
About 1 year ago
This is honestly my favourite face product. I usually use Full of Grace at night, but I switched to Banana Skin after purchasing at the showcase. Hands down this is the winner. My skin has never felt better and I actually can't wait until the end of the day so I can put it on! Smells amazing too :)
- Murumuru Butter
- Organic Illipe Butter
- Fresh Organic Fair Trade Bananas
- Tapioca Starch
- Organic Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Mango Butter
- Banana Peel Tincture
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Sandalwood Oil
- Labdanum Resinoid
- Ambrette Seed Oil
- Tonka Absolute
- Gardenia Extract
- Safflower Petal Extract
4 / 4 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
This stuff is amazing! You'd think that with oily skin and acne, oil would be the last thing you should be putting on your face but Lush has proved me wrong again. It melts so nicely into your hands and it doesn't take much effort to smooth onto your face. The best part is that it doesn't sit on your skin like a film, it absorbs super quickly and leaves a matte, soft finish. After 11 years of severe acne, I've finally found the perfect moisturizer! Here's to hoping it becomes part of the permanent line!
About 3 weeks ago
Amazing coconut and banana smell, very moisturising. I’m on my second one, tried the Argan oil one, but really didn’t enjoy the smell of it so I’m back to the banana skin
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
Got this for free from my spa treatment. I'm so happy with it, my skin feels so bright and moisturised. Every day is a spa day, with this :)
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated