For soft, balanced skin
This face oil serum is just the thing for promoting a clear, balanced complexion. Rich in antioxidants to protect your skin from the elements, it cleverly incorporates a toner with a moisturiser to leave skin soft and rejuvenated.
- With a fruity and floral fragrance composed of essential oils from Kenya, including geranium and chamomile blue, every ingredient in this handy bar has been handpicked to calm, soothe and refresh your skin – right down to the perfume.
- Irish moss infusion is fantastically soothing and softening on your skin.
- Chamomile blue oil is soothing and calming, helping to balance skin and aid a restful sleep.
- Witch hazel extract tones and calms, making it perfect for maintaining clear skin.
- New to naked? Welcome to the revolution! This practical, packaging-free product is a cracking travel companion and helps to save excess plastic from going into landfill.
How to use: Glide over your skin and gently rub in, or warm between your fingers and apply. Use after other lightly hydrating and soothing products such as 9 to 5 cleanser and BB Seaweed fresh face mask for seriously soft skin.
How to store: This product is made with ingredients that allow it to soften at around body temperature. During hot spells, it may melt. Store in a pot or Lush tin in a cool, dry area to use again and again.
About 9 months ago
I was given a bundle of Lush goodies as a birthday gift which contained Light Touch. Typically this isn't something I would've picked up for myself so I was quite intrigued to try it. I might be a Facial Oil convert now! This has a really nice fresh and floral scent to it, smells very natural. It melts quite easily...
- Illipe butter
- Kokum Butter
- Irish Moss infusion
- Meadowfoam Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Witch Hazel Extract
- Chamomile Blue Oil
- Lavender Absolute
- Olibanum Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Myrrh Resinoid
- Blue Spirulina Extract
5 / 5 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
I picked up think naked facial oil about a month ago to use as a moisturiser and couldn’t be happier with it! I have combination to oily skin and so I was looking for something light yet moisturising to use before bed. I especially wanted something that would absorb well. I was intrigued by this range of products as they are naked and I am trying to limit my plastic waste as much as I can, and the helpful staff at lush recommended Light Touch.
About 1 month ago
Since using this product my skin has felt amazing!!!! My skin can feel dry during the day but not anymore. I have been using Light Touch for a week and my skin has felt so hydrated!! Be lovely if it can in a bigger version too
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
Only a night after sue my skin was so incredibly soft to touch and all my spots seemed to calm down! Most of my spots are just scares now and this certainly helps to calm them down and make it feel like my skin is even. Make sure to only use a thin layer because it doesn’t absorb very well until you fall asleep so I’m the morning I just glide over my face once and it does the trick. DONT EVER GET RID OF THIS PRODUCT LUSH!!:)))
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated