These seven bath and body products will look after every part of you.
This handmade bath and body gift is perfect for when life is getting too much and a week in a health spa isn't an option! Gift to anyone who needs encouragement to treat themselves.
How to use:
- Massage Bar: Warm the bar on your skin and let it glide all over to boost circulation and smooth out tension leaving you clear-headed and full of energy.
- Bath Bomb: Drop into your bathwater for a dazzling release of colours and essential oils.
- Body Butter: Rub the bar on wet skin to buff and polish away dead cells.
- Bath Oil: Pop in your bath and let it melt into luxuriously silky waters.
Soap: Lather up for a soothing cleanse.
- Bubble Bar: Crumble a little, a lot, or the whole thing into a running bath for mounds of bubbles.
What's this ethical gift made of?
- Inner box - 100% recycled board.
- Recycled paper
- Ribbon - Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Eco pops. Your gift will be packed with these biodegradable product protectors.
How to store:
- Before gifting, store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat.
About 3 years ago
I got this as a gift off some one who knows how much i love lush! So i was incredibly happy with it. Firstly I had the best head to toe pamper with it. The foot soak i used in 4 parts, then i used the pink peppermint foot cream... wow my feet felt amazing so soft and so renewed!...
About 2 years ago
This gift is so amazing, especially if you have friends who don’t have access to bathtubs! The two soaps (Sultana of Soap and Lavender Vida Loca) are relaxing, as are the body lotion, foot lotion, foot soak, shower gels, and hand cream. Simply amazing :) The scents do differ quite a bit; ranging from minty-sweet, caramel-sweet, to lavender-herbal goodness, to chamomile relaxation. Very recommmended!
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
This was a beautiful gift set , worth the money in my opinion and great selection of relaxing products highly recommended
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated