We've said goodbye to this product to make room for some exciting new launches in the near future. If you're looking for something similar, why not try Hello Gorgeous? Head here for more Gifts.
Go for gold this Easter with this shining gift. If they’ve been feeling a bit scrambled or fried, this brightening collection of bath and shower treats will have them seeing the sunny side once more.
They’ll love this if they like:
- All the scents of Easter, from sweet and warm to fresh and juicy.
- An egg-stra large choice of Easter goodies for your bath and shower.
- Geese that lay gold eggs for Easter.
Gifting all wrapped up:
- The shining shell of this Golden Egg has been made from 100% recycled and sturdy materials, so they can store bath bombs, shower gels and other treasures away long after Easter is over.
- Not your average packaging peanuts - Eco Pops are made from cornstarch and can be popped in your compost to biodegrade.
- Locally hand-made ribbons adorn your gift and can be reused over and over again.
How to use:
- Bath bomb: Drop into bath water for a dazzling release of colours and essential oils.
- Shower Jelly: Use in the shower for a softening, rich lather. Don’t forget to rinse off!
- Bubble bar: Crumble a little, or a lot, into a running bath for mounds of bubbles.
How to store: Store this good egg away somewhere cool and dry and you’ll be golden.
About 3 years ago
This gift set is my absolute favourite! All of the products are amazing :) Chick 'n' mix bath bomb smells incredible and is HUGE. The Golden Egg is HIWTK scented and I adore it. Which came first is also HUGE with a very sweet floral scent and Chocolate Easter egg soap smells like a Terrys chocolate orange and it's a...
0 / 0 people found this helpful
About 2 years ago
Value of goods inside doesn't reflect the price. Charging around £7 for packaging, and I just don't get this. Lush are making naked shower gels etc but won't ship oils or soaps in a paper bag, things that get ruined by other products in the box and yet are coming up with hugely wasteful packaging like this egg.
Sure, the egg looks utterly fab, but am getting fed up with the inconsistency of Lush and the one-sided thoughts on packaging.
About 3 years ago
This gift set is my absolute favourite! All of the products are amazing :) Chick 'n' mix bath bomb smells incredible and is HUGE. The Golden Egg is HIWTK scented and I adore it. Which came first is also HUGE with a very sweet floral scent and Chocolate Easter egg soap smells like a Terrys chocolate orange and it's a very generous size as well. Over all a fantastic gift set for anyone who loves a good pamper. The packaging is simply gorgeous and you can also keep it to store more lush products! ;)
7 months ago
About 7 months ago
Okay, so I just got this in the mail today and I am so so so happy! Not a single bomb or soap was broken and everything was in tact. They all smell absolutely amazing and I couldn’t be more happy. Only one complaint is that gold glitter from the golden egg and black dust from the magic rabbit was kinda coating some of the other bombs but apart from that, it is absolutely amazing! Thank you lush for making my Easter!! ❤️❤️
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated