Beard And Facial Wash
You don’t have to have a beard to use this cleanser, but it helps! Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy beard wash for furry faces. Don’t have facial hair? You can also use this when your skin could do with a bit of a pick-me-up.
- Moisturising almond oil is packed full of vitamin E, giving skin a gorgeous glow.
- Fresh pineapple juice has anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties, working to break down surface skin cells to leave your skin bright and smooth.
- Cupuaçu butter from the Amazon is softening and richly nourishing, making it perfect for moisturising and protecting skin.
- Organic jojoba oil helps balance skin’s sebum, as it is easily absorbed, providing light hydration.
- Rich in Vitamin A, apricot kernel oil is lightweight and velvety in texture, and provides moisture to skin and hair.
How to use: Scoop a little cleanser out of the pot and massage into beard and skin before rinsing off and patting dry. Follow with other skin-brightening products such as Mask of Magnaminty face and body mask and Enzymion facial moisturiser for a long-lasting glow.
About 2 months ago
Got this as a gift several years ago and never looked back, skin feels great. Beard is all smooth, plus is smells amazing! Well worth it
- Water (Aqua)
- Stearic Acid
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Almond Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Fresh Pineapple Juice
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Lime Oil
- Brazilian Orange Oil
- Olibanum Oil
4 / 4 people found this helpful
About 3 years ago
I picked this up for the other half while I was getting my own Dark Angels cleanser as a distraction so that he didn't judge me on how much money I had spent on that particular day.
When I got home he gave me a raised eyebrow as he is in belief that Lush is a 'girls shop'. However he did give it a sniff and soon his eyes sparkled with joy 'It smells like cheese cake' he said.
All in all I have converted a non believer and my boyfriends beard smells like lemon cheesecake so its a win/win situation.
(he also said I can have the empties)
About 3 weeks ago
I love this product, it has been great for my skin and beard ever since I started using it. I struggle to go a day without using it, it makes my skin feel great. My beard so soft to the touch without having to use the oils and other products that are on the market.
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
I bought this for my boyfriend but now we both use it all the time. He has a beard and finds it cleans it really well, but we both love the effect it has on our skin. It gets rid of excess oils without making your skin feel too dry. I've noticed it's good for spots too!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated