If you’re a fan of getting your hand stuck in the cookie jar, get your fingers stuck into this cocoa and vanilla lip scrub! Polish your pout to absolute perfection with a combination of course granulated sugar and superfine sea salt. An intriguing blend of vanilla, almond essential oil, carob and fir balsam creates a mouthwatering baked goods flavour that really takes the biscuit. You’ll go nuts for the blend of Fair Trade shea butter and organic jojoba oil that works wonders to make your lips feel hydrated and protected while creating the buttery biscuit base of this lip-smacking treat.
About 1 year ago
It definitely smells like a lot of things.. would suggest if someone wants to smell different things every time they open the little jar! Lemon, cookies, a whole candy store, bubblegum! I find out a different fragrance every time I use it. Lush is truly a very interesting lab for such goodies.
2 / 2 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
I was absolutely devastated when popcorn was discontinued, I don't understand why they did, everyone I knew liked it the most. Although this does smell quite similar to popcorn which is supposedly what they were going for, there is obviously a noticeable difference between the two. what's more is I've noticed this has a weird texture and seems to somewhat melt on the lips and go a bit slimy, which doesn't help at all with exfoliating.
About 1 month ago
- The texture is soft and scrubby (nice texture to scrub your lips)
- The smell is GORGEOUS (a soft sweet vanillary almondy smell) and when licking it off, it tastes like cookies!!
- When licked off, my lips are soft and smooth; I also use Rose Lollipop lip balm after.. and my lips are in a great condition; soft, silky and smooth
- The jar was full to the top (will last for ages)
- If you are hesitating to buy this, just buy it!! Worth the money, it’s lovely! (If you love something that is at sweet as cookies)
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
This has been on my Wish List for four months now and I was so happy that I was able to order as soon as it came I dug to find it and I wish I could have went in the store so I could know what it smells and tastes like because it just taste like I’m putting butter in my mouth
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated