If you want to replenish moisture without adding oiliness, pick up this beautiful mattifying face cream. The fresh fruit in this moisturiser contain enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids to remove dead skin cells and help to stimulate and brighten your skin.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter gives this moisturiser it’s soothing, softening properties.
- Organic avocado oil moisturises and softens skin. It contains natural fatty acids and is known to help to keep skin plump and supple and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Freshly juiced papaya and lemon degrease and stimulate, leaving skin bright and matte.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel softens, calms and helps to protect your skin. It is excellent at soothing sunburn and redness.
About 11 months ago
Just got it 2-3days ago. You will like this if you like vanishing cream, cosmetic lad! Smells really good, refreshing. I also use skin drink at night and i think this one smells better and also keeps my skin very moist! Love it love it! My picky husband also like it a lot!
- Fresh Lemon Infusion
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Stearic Acid
- Organic Avocado Oil
- Freshly Juiced Papaya
- Organic Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil
- Wheatgerm oil
- Freshly Juiced Lemon
- Tangerine Oil
- Lime Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
27 / 49 people found this helpful
About 7 years ago
When I first purchased this product, I loved it because it added a matte finish to my usually oily skin. However, I broke out more than I ever have after using this product. I looked up the ingredients that are made to use this moisturizer and found that many of the ingredients, major and minor ones, are actually highly comedogenic, meaning that they cause pores to clog.Read More
About 1 month ago
I've been using this for a while now. I love it! It is so light and my skin just drinks it in instantly. No greasy residue and keeps my skin clear as part of my facial regime. Thanks Lush!
6 days ago
About 6 days ago
It is so thin that it feels like water on the skin it did nothing to moisturise my skin and left my nose flaky and dry. It is also incredibly expensive for moisturiser. I get that you get what you pay for but in this case I didn't. The only bonus is that it smells very cirtussy and fresh.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated