If you want to replenish moisture without adding oiliness, pick up this beautiful mattifying face cream. The fresh fruit in this moisturiser contain enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids to remove dead skin cells and help to stimulate and brighten your skin.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter gives this moisturiser it’s soothing, softening properties.
- Organic avocado oil moisturises and softens skin. It contains natural fatty acids and is known to help to keep skin plump and supple and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Freshly juiced papaya and lemon degrease and stimulate, leaving skin bright and matte.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel softens, calms and helps to protect your skin. It is excellent at soothing sunburn and redness.
About 3 years ago
This product is just simply awesomeness in a pot. I have suffered with breakouts and most moisturisers make me greasy and spotty. This is just fab though. It was recommended by the very helpful girls in the Oxford store, and it lasts ages and makes my skin feel amazing. No more breakouts for me - and I am always getting...
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Stearic Acid
- Organic Avocado Oil
- Freshly Juiced Papaya
- Organic Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil
- Wheatgerm oil
- Freshly Juiced Lemon
- Tangerine Oil
- Lime Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
27 / 49 people found this helpful
About 6 years ago
When I first purchased this product, I loved it because it added a matte finish to my usually oily skin. However, I broke out more than I ever have after using this product. I looked up the ingredients that are made to use this moisturizer and found that many of the ingredients, major and minor ones, are actually highly comedogenic, meaning that they cause pores to clog.Read More
About 3 months ago
This moisturiser has worked wonders on my sensitive, acne-prone skin! Does not irritate active acne at all while providing the nutrients for scars and discolouration to heal! Better than anything my dermatologist has ever given me!
1 day ago
About 1 day ago
My friend gave this to me as it just didn’t work for her. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now & I am very impressed! I normally use a gel-cream in the day but have run out and have been using this instead. I was worried that it’d be too rich but it’s not! It is a bit stickier than my usual gel-cream but still absorbs super well so it doesn’t make my oily skin super greasy throughout the day! I like that it brightens my skin & makes it feel so soft! It has very similar results to my usual gel-cream which I’m very pleased about.Read More
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated