Quench thirsty skin with this hydrating moisturiser packed with oils, butters and a light rose and neroli fragrance. Forming a light barrier against the elements, this is ideal for all skin types as it is especially good for soothing your skin and helping it feel more supple.
- Fair Trade organic sesame oil deeply hydrates and protects skin. It’s rich in vitamin E, renowned for its smoothing, firming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fresh avocado is packed full of vitamins A, B, C and E, proteins, lecithin and potassium which help to condition and deeply moisturise.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel softens, calms and helps to protect your skin. It is excellent at soothing sunburn and reducing redness.
- Moisturising almond oil is packed full of vitamin E, giving skin a gorgeous glow.
About 1 year ago
Tried this for the first time a few months ago, loved it since. Makes your skin look so healthy and glowy almost instantly after using it! Really really good for using during the winter / for dry skin.
- Water (Aqua)
- Fair Trade Organic Sesame Oil
- Fresh Rose Petal Infusion
- Fresh Avocado
- Almond Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Stearic Acid
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Neroli Oil
- Rose Absolute
7 / 7 people found this helpful
About 4 years ago
I'm someone who has very dry skin on my face. I can literally put a thick body butter on my face and within five minutes, my face is totally dry to the touch. It's difficult because adding primers and lightweight foundations don't look like they should because my skin crumbles and flakes off. I bought Skin Drink about two weeks ago because I'd had enough and got frustrated. I've see such a difference. I can put a tiny bit of this on my face I still feel it hours afterwards, which is something I haven't had in aaages. A little goes a looong way.Read More
About 1 month ago
My skin is so hydrated this actually melts onto the skin and leaves no residue. It’s only moisturiser I could use and get away with wearing no make up afterwards. My skin looked instantly much more youthful and a natural radiant glow. I actually use this as a night cream too. I really can’t recommend it enough for sensitive super dry skin. First time I haven’t had a break out trying a new cream ever. Smells lovely too.
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
very good for very dry skin or eczema prone. very creamy.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated