Quench thirsty skin with this hydrating moisturiser packed with oils, butters and a light rose and neroli fragrance. Forming a light barrier against the elements, this is ideal for all skin types as it is especially good for soothing your skin and helping it feel more supple.
- Fair Trade organic sesame oil deeply hydrates and protects skin. It’s rich in vitamin E, renowned for its smoothing, firming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fresh avocado is packed full of vitamins A, B, C and E, proteins, lecithin and potassium which help to condition and deeply moisturise.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel softens, calms and helps to protect your skin. It is excellent at soothing sunburn and reducing redness.
- Moisturising almond oil is packed full of vitamin E, giving skin a gorgeous glow.
About 1 year ago
Tried this for the first time a few months ago, loved it since. Makes your skin look so healthy and glowy almost instantly after using it! Really really good for using during the winter / for dry skin.
- Water (Aqua)
- Fair Trade Organic Sesame Oil
- Fresh Rose Petal Infusion
- Fresh Avocado
- Almond Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Stearic Acid
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Neroli Oil
- Rose Absolute
7 / 7 people found this helpful
About 4 years ago
I'm someone who has very dry skin on my face. I can literally put a thick body butter on my face and within five minutes, my face is totally dry to the touch. It's difficult because adding primers and lightweight foundations don't look like they should because my skin crumbles and flakes off. I bought Skin Drink about two weeks ago because I'd had enough and got frustrated. I've see such a difference. I can put a tiny bit of this on my face I still feel it hours afterwards, which is something I haven't had in aaages. A little goes a looong way.Read More
About 2 months ago
I have very dry skin. I have tried a million different moisturizers that are marketed for "dry skin" or as night creams and I've never found anything that even comes close to skindrink. It's a phenomenal moisturizer that I've been using for 5 or 6 years. It's like magic and makes my skin look great - so much so that people comment on how nice my skin is and I always tell them "It's skindrink!"
3 weeks ago
About 3 weeks ago
Celestial was unavailable for a long time, so I thought I'd try this instead. Wish I had just waited, because this stuff is really unpleasant smelling. I can't even describe if it has any benefits, because I couldn't get past the smell to use enough of it.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated