The delicate blossoms of spring have been reimagined as a softening shower gel enriched with almond milk and the scent of sweet marzipan. A triple dose of almond comes courtesy of Fair Trade almond oil, almond milk and almond essential oil and is rounded off with the woody warmth of sandalwood and sweet benzoin. Sulphate-free, this creates a gentle lather suitable for all skins.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet marzipan treats.
- Cherry Blossom bubble bar or Cookie Dough lip scrub.
- Gentle, soothing showers to calm skin and leave it feeling soft.
- Almond milk is both softening and moisturising on your skin, helping to protect it from the elements.
- Fair Trade almond oil not only softens and moisturises your skin, it also gives the Palestinian farmers who grow and harvest the almonds a steady income.
- Rose water calms and balances your skin, helping to alleviate redness and irritation.
- This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Work onto your body in the shower and lather up before rinsing away.
About 1 month ago
Out of all the lush soaps, this one means it when it says it’s actually gentle and it cleans well, amazing
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (from Coconut Oil)
- Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Almond Milk
- Rose Water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut Oil)
- Propylene Glycol (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Fine Sea Salt
- Xanthan Gum
- Cedarwood Oil
- Coriander Seed Oil
- Sandalwood Oil
- Almond Essential Oil
- Fair Trade Almond Oil
- Tincture of Benzoin
- Titanium Dioxide
3 / 3 people found this helpful
About 1 month ago
If you like the Snowflake (not Snowcake, they’re both very different scents) body lotion you’ll love this. Very moisturising on the skin and lathers up well too. Personally I think I’ll stick with the Oaty Creamy Dreamy shower cream when my skin is feeling extra thirsty as I’m not a huge fan of this scent but I can imagine others loving it. Have a sniff and make up your own mind.
About 6 days ago
Really love this product! The scent has sourness to it, and I have really come to like it. I agree with the previous reviewer, the scent definitely brings Disaronno to mind. The consistency is almost jelly like, which definitely surprised me, but it lathers really well and leaves the skin feeling very smooth and soft. Almond Blossom gets a huge thumbs up from me. I'm glad it's a permanent product, because I can definitely see myself purchasing it again!
9 hours ago
About 9 hours ago
As other reviewers have said, this gel has a bitter side to it that reminds me of Love perfume (which I hated). However, the hint of almond that lingers and the softness of your skin after using it mean that (like Avocado Wash) I will be buying this again. I hope it hangs around for a while.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated