The scent of spring surrounds you with hints of green notes, reminding you of walking barefoot on fresh grass. Dancing softly over the skin, this light citrus lotion leaves a sense of wellbeing in its wake.
- Rosemary oil relaxes your muscles and mind.
- Antioxidant-rich organic extra virgin olive oil hydrates, protects, and maintains firm, glowing skin.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel from Mexico cools, soothes and softens the skin.
- Reassuring olive leaf absolute instils peace and tranquility.
- This body lotion has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Scoop out a generous handful and smooth all over for soft, moisturised skin.
Music and Eyeliner
About 6 months ago
Incredible Olive Branch scent. Luscious texture, goes on really nicely and sinks in for a velvety soft feeling. Love the fact it’s palm free. Keep it up, Lush!
- Fresh Mandarin Infusion
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Stearic Acid (from Olive Oil)
- Organic Illipe Butter
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Bergamot Oil
- Orange Flower Absolute
- Rosemary Oil
- Galbanum Oil
- Labdanum Resinoid
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Glyceryl stearate (from Olive Oil)
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- *Benzyl Alcohol
- *Benzyl Benzoate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Oakmoss Extract
- Hexyl Cinnamal
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 7 months ago
I honestly never write reviews for any product I buy but I HAD to with this one. I have been looking for a light sweet/citrus body lotion scent that I can buy consistently and I was at lost for years... until I found this product. EASILY the best smelling lotion I have ever bought, moisturizing, long lasting scent, not overpowering but just enough, it’s honestly just perfect and I hope they never discontinue this
About 3 months ago
I first fell in love with Pansy through the solid perfume and immediately wanted to try more products from the line. This body lotion is completely perfect in every way and if LUSH ever discontinues it I will weep.
The formula is divine. You don't need to use much for an easily spreadable, rich but fast absorbing application. The skin on my body is pretty dry but this makes it feel moisturised and comfortable with a healthy glow that's very much appreciated now that it's warmer and more skin is on display. The moisture is long lasting too.
4 days ago
About 4 days ago
Pansy got me a little confused with the labelling "citrus notes of mandarin, bergamot and orange flower". Cause I reaaaally thought that it would have a more rounded and fresh scent. But it really smells like I just smothered myself with insense sticks. And sadly the kind that gives me a headache. So, not gonna be using it.
For the lotion itself, it's great! It's long lasting moisture, really good if you have irritated and sensitive skin. I'm extremely dry and this just evens out my skin, which is amazing!
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated