This gel is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Start your day with this pudding-scented treat and you’ll be ready to let the good times roll. Soothing oat satisfies thirsty skin and, combined with a dash of banana and wheatgerm oil, makes the perfect recipe for softness. You’re going to want to grab a whole bunch of these soothing lathers!
You’ll love this if you like:
- Comforting caramel puddings covered in custard.
- Let The Good Times Roll fresh cleanser or Sympathy For The Skin body lotion.
- Going absolutely bananas for sweetly scented skin.
- Banana and oat decoction is soothing and softening for your skin, calming and hydrating with every sweep.
- Wheatgerm oil is rich in protein, omega-9 and Vitamin B and helps to protect and soothe your skin.
- This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Slip into the shower and give this creamy shower gel a good squeeze before lathering all over, washing away for cosy-soft skin.
4 / 4 people found this helpful
About 2 weeks ago
Okay, so first things first: THE CONSISTENCY IS WEIRD. It’s got a gloop-like consistency that sticks together (similar to the shower slimes LUSH have recently released in the labs), which makes it look a bit strange in the bottle. Seriously, I tipped it upside down and it all immediately fell away from the sides like a jelly would... like, it didn’t drip down the bottle in the way other gels do, it kind of just peeled away from the sides as it all stuck together? Very bizarre. Still...Read More
About 2 weeks ago
I wasn't expecting this to foam at all with it being sulphate free, I was very surprised and pleased when I saw that it did!! I like the foam part but hate sulphates because they give me spots!! I love the fact that Nana is banana based, it's one of my favourite fruits and I love it in Lush products. The shower gel, comes out as a bit of a runny jelly consistency, you can tell it's different from a usual shower gel, it kinda wobbles on your sponge. I like that!Read More
4 days ago
About 4 days ago
another sweet dessert smell! How exciting :(
why have we lost the likes of grass for something this bland?
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated