We've said goodbye to this product to make room for some exciting new launches in the near future. If you're looking for something similar, why not try Nana Shower Gel? Head here for more Shower Gels.
The delicate blossoms of spring have been reimagined as a softening shower gel enriched with almond milk and the scent of sweet marzipan. A triple dose of almond comes courtesy of Fair Trade almond oil, almond milk and almond essential oil and is rounded off with the woody warmth of sandalwood and sweet benzoin. Sulphate-free, this creates a gentle lather suitable for all skins.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet marzipan treats.
- Cherry Blossom bubble bar or Cookie Dough lip scrub.
- Gentle, soothing showers to calm skin and leave it feeling soft.
- Almond milk is both softening and moisturising on your skin, helping to protect it from the elements.
- Fair Trade almond oil not only softens and moisturises your skin, it also gives the Palestinian farmers who grow and harvest the almonds a steady income.
- Rose water calms and balances your skin, helping to alleviate redness and irritation.
- This shower gel is extra gentle, made with a new sulphate-free and palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Work onto your body in the shower and lather up before rinsing away.
About 1 year ago
Out of all the lush soaps, this one means it when it says it’s actually gentle and it cleans well, amazing
5 / 5 people found this helpful
About 1 year ago
If you love snowflake body lotion, you will love this! It's the same scent and its just amazing.
About 5 months ago
In an effort to reduce plastic use I've used the solid version of this and it's a beautiful smell and really moisturising , I hope this comes back again.
2 months ago
About 2 months ago
The scent was okay, nothing special but nothing too bad, either. However, the consistency was... Weird, to say the least? Kinda like slime, wouldn't come out of the bottle easily, was kind of hard to use as an actual gel. It was alright otherwise, but I had to add quite a bit of water to it to make it actual gel-like consistency. Wouldn't buy again - nothing like this has ever happened with other shower gels I've gotten from Lush.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated