If you want a tingletastic start to your day, this body conditioner is mint for you. Menthol crystals and peppermint oil tantalise from the tips of your fingers to your toes, bringing your skin to life.
You'll love this if you like:
- Refreshing mint and enlivening menthol scents.
- Dirty Springwash shower gel, Outback Mate soap, Christingle body conditioner, or Magic Crystals shower scrub.
- Getting ready to mingle.
- Menthol crystals stimulate blood circulation, giving a feeling of freshness and relaxing sore muscles.
- Organic jojoba oil's affinity to our own sebum means it is ultra hydrating and moisturising while still feeling lightweight on your skin.
- Rich, murumuru butter locks in moisture and protects skin while cooling spearmint invigorates and refreshes.
- This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Scoop out a generous amount and apply over your body in the shower. Rinse away for softened, stimulated skin.
About 3 months ago
If you are so lucky to live a very hot place, if you are going on a nice vaycay, if you are a hot mommy suffering with hot flashes ore it’s hard for you to get up at running in the morning, this is the conditioner for YOU! The moment you put it on, it’s like, is draws all the...
- Water (Aqua)
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Murumuru Butter
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil)
- Stearic Acid (from Olive Oil)
- Glyceryl stearate (from Olive Oil)
- Menthol Crystals
- Peppermint Oil
- Spearmint Oil
- Grapefruit Oil
- Cassia Oil
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Colour 42090
About 3 months ago
If you are so lucky to live a very hot place, if you are going on a nice vaycay, if you are a hot mommy suffering with hot flashes ore it’s hard for you to get up at running in the morning, this is the conditioner for YOU! The moment you put it on, it’s like, is draws all the cold from the room. I live in one of the coldest places on this earth, so I was very cold, and I thought; “great! Now I will freeze my butt of forever.” But no. The tingling, prickling feeling, only lasts for so long. As an extra plus, it cleared out my sinuses, so my cold isn’t about to kill me anymore.
2 weeks ago
About 2 weeks ago
I have been a huge fan of Lush products for many years but this product was not worth it and by far the worst. It did not leave any tingling sensation in the shower and the texture feels slightly lube-y and slippery. My skin feels slightly sticky after drying. The smell is very refreshing but does not make up for the price.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated