If you want a tingletastic start to your day, this body conditioner is mint for you. Menthol crystals and peppermint oil tantalise from the tips of your fingers to your toes, bringing your skin to life.
You'll love this if you like:
- Refreshing mint and enlivening menthol scents.
- Dirty Springwash shower gel, Outback Mate soap, Christingle body conditioner, or Magic Crystals shower scrub.
- Getting ready to mingle.
- Menthol crystals stimulate blood circulation, giving a feeling of freshness and relaxing sore muscles.
- Organic jojoba oil's affinity to our own sebum means it is ultra hydrating and moisturising while still feeling lightweight on your skin.
- Rich, murumuru butter locks in moisture and protects skin while cooling spearmint invigorates and refreshes.
- This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: Scoop out a generous amount and apply over your body in the shower. Rinse away for softened, stimulated skin.
About 10 months ago
If you are so lucky to live a very hot place, if you are going on a nice vaycay, if you are a hot mommy suffering with hot flashes ore it’s hard for you to get up at running in the morning, this is the conditioner for YOU! The moment you put it on, it’s like, is draws all the...
1 / 1 people found this helpful
About 10 months ago
If you are so lucky to live a very hot place, if you are going on a nice vaycay, if you are a hot mommy suffering with hot flashes ore it’s hard for you to get up at running in the morning, this is the conditioner for YOU! The moment you put it on, it’s like, is draws all the cold from the room. I live in one of the coldest places on this earth, so I was very cold, and I thought; “great! Now I will freeze my butt of forever.” But no. The tingling, prickling feeling, only lasts for so long. As an extra plus, it cleared out my sinuses, so my cold isn’t about to kill me anymore.
About 4 months ago
This is one of my new favourite products from lush, amazing and moisturising, smells amazing and if you give it a good scrub on the skin you are left with the amazing cooling tingling sensation on the body which I find super relaxing. Remember it is a body conditioner not a shower gel so does leave a butter like residue on the body hit only lasts for a fee minutes.
1 month ago
About 1 month ago
Very moistruising. I bought this in summer during a heat wave and it kept me cool which was what I wanted. Felt a bit like the cold you feel when you eat a strong mint and then drink some water. I was a bit dissapointed in the scent I didn't find it that pleasant, normally Lush does mint scents very much to my taste, I greatly enjoy dirty and outback mate. This I found smelt a bit like toothpaste.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated