Naked Body Conditioner
Wake up and smell the roses - naked is best, so let luxury sweep across your skin. This twist on a classic is self-emulsifying, which means that once mixed with water, the product creates a soft milk and feels like a cream on your skin.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet floral fragrances with a luxurious edge.
- Rose Jam shower gel, Jason and the Argan Oil shampoo bar and Pearl massage bar.
- Sumptuously soft skin with minimal effort.
- Argan oil is famous for having many benefits to the skin. It is soothing, conditioning and hydrating, leaving you feeling soft and moisturised.
- Thought of as being a superfood, goji berry juice will tone and stimulate your skin, helping to give you a healthy glow.
- The combination of rich Fair Trade organic cocoa and cupuaçu butters will ensure your skin is soft and packed with moisture.
-This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: After you’ve cleansed your skin, glide across your body in the bath or shower, then gently rinse away. Pat dry to leave you feeling moisturised and cared for.
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry before you use it and leave it somewhere to dry out in between uses. Due to great ingredients that melt at around body temperature, this product may melt when being shipped to warm climates
About 1 month ago
Great for the lazy moisturiser like me who despises being greasy for an hour! So so simple and lasts for a couple of days! The smell is so subtle and lovely not overpowering at all, makes the shower experience that little bit more luxurious. Glad to finally find a product that encourages me to condition my skin.
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Almond Oil
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (from Coconut Oil)
- Glyceryl stearate (from Olive Oil)
- Argan Oil
- Arrowroot Powder
- Organic Brazil Nut Oil
- Pakistani Rose Absolute
- Rose Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Oil
- Goji Berry Juice
- Guar Gum
About 1 month ago
I absolutely love this. The scent is spot on. Unfortunately, the potted version doesn’t agree with my skin, so I’m so glad this was released in a solid, non shimmery version. It’s a bit thinner than the potted version, but I just don’t rinse it off after so it works fine. Blot yourself dry or even better let it soak in a minute: It’s such a beautiful, light moisturizer.
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
I love LUSH products but this one was a real disappointment. It just doesnt give the moisturiser benefit I have with the shower oil bars I normally use. Although, I love the smell I shall not be ordering this one again.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated