Naked Body Conditioner
Wake up and smell the roses - naked is best, so let luxury sweep across your skin. This twist on a classic is self-emulsifying, which means that once mixed with water, the product creates a soft milk and feels like a cream on your skin.
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet floral fragrances with a luxurious edge.
- Rose Jam shower gel, Jason and the Argan Oil shampoo bar and Pearl massage bar.
- Sumptuously soft skin with minimal effort.
- Argan oil is famous for having many benefits to the skin. It is soothing, conditioning and hydrating, leaving you feeling soft and moisturised.
- Thought of as being a superfood, goji berry juice will tone and stimulate your skin, helping to give you a healthy glow.
- The combination of rich Fair Trade organic cocoa and cupuaçu butters will ensure your skin is soft and packed with moisture.
-This body conditioner has a palm-free formula. Let us know what you think at [email protected].
How to use: After you’ve cleansed your skin, glide across your body in the bath or shower, then gently rinse away. Pat dry to leave you feeling moisturised and cared for.
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry before you use it and leave it somewhere to dry out in between uses. Due to great ingredients that melt at around body temperature, this product may melt when being shipped to warm climates
About 9 months ago
Great for the lazy moisturiser like me who despises being greasy for an hour! So so simple and lasts for a couple of days! The smell is so subtle and lovely not overpowering at all, makes the shower experience that little bit more luxurious. Glad to finally find a product that encourages me to condition my skin.
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
- Cupuaçu Butter
- Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Almond Oil
- Argan Oil
- Arrowroot Powder
- Organic Brazil Nut Oil
- Pakistani Rose Absolute
- Rose Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Sicilian Lemon Oil
- Goji Berry Juice
- Guar Gum
2 / 2 people found this helpful
About 7 months ago
I bought this after having used the Snow Fairy naked body conditioner which was fab! This one was okay but didn't have the same moisturising effect - my body was definitely still dry. I want Snow Fairy all year round please!
About 1 week ago
Love that it's package free, smells lovely & it's a good size so should hopefully last a while. Goes onto skin easily & leaves skin feeling softer.
6 days ago
About 6 days ago
Smells wonderful during use, but doesn’t leave a lasting moisturising effect on the skin or leave any scent once rinsed off. Product also doesn’t last as long as I expected.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated