Brighten someone’s mood with this bold 80s-style gift made for lovers of uplifting scents. This token gift, for kids of all ages, will give your loved one a relaxing bathing experience with shimmer and swirls of colour.
They’ll love this if they like:
- Fruity flavours and floral scents.
- Indulging in otherworldly treats.
- Supernatural, soothing soaks
Gifting all wrapped up:
- The wrapping of this gift is made from recyclable materials, so you don’t have to worry about adding any packaging to landfill.
- The eco flo that protects the products within are made from potato starch and are completely biodegradable!
- This gift is topped off with a lovely ribbon, which is made from recycled PET plastic and can be reused in a craft project or for another gift in the future.
How to use:
- Bubble bar: Crumble a little, a lot, or the whole thing into a running bath for mounds of bubbles.
- Bath bomb: Drop into your bathwater for a dazzling release of colours and essential oils.
- Lip scrub: Scoop a little onto your finger and scrub your lips to buff and soften before licking away the excess.
How to store:
- Store in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to present to your loved one.
- Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat.
About 11 months ago
I have not tried it but I have tried the products in it. It is really good quality and does not use animals to test it on. I think lush do a very good job creating all of their products. Well done lush
About 11 months ago
I have not tried it but I have tried the products in it. It is really good quality and does not use animals to test it on. I think lush do a very good job creating all of their products.
Well done lush
1 week ago
About 1 week ago
love all the products but you can buy products seperately for £15.95. Do that and you can even throw in a knot wrap for wrapping which will last amd is super versatile for the same price as this giftset. struggling to find the extra £5 in value for it being pre wrapped.
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
- Top Rated